Lexington Kentucky: The Salad Tour
Planning a visit to Lexington? We have four tasty salad locations, all found in bustling hubs frequented by locals. Put pins on your hypothetical map, each representing one of our stores, and explore each area. This way, you’ll see a good chunk of Lexington. We’ll keep it short and sweet.
- Where to Shop: Blast into the past at Lexington’s premiere vintage shop, Pops Resale
- Place to Eat: Enjoy the yummy craft cocktails at Drakes
- What to Do: Have a relaxing afternoon, walking around Masterson Station Park
- What To Do: Watch the newest release at Regal Hamburg, or shop til you drop at all the fabulous shops
- Get Active: Experience something new and play with friends at Activate
- Place to Eat: Try the amazing Southern Fried Chicken Taco at Local Taco
- What To Do: Drive 10 minutes and horse around at Keeneland Racetrack, a true Kentucky experience that you don’t want to miss
- Place to Eat: Get a scrumptious breakfast at Wild Eggs, and don’t forget to try the fresh orange juice
- Where to Shop: Fill up on chocolate at Old Kentucky Chocolates
- What to Do: Be a true blue Lexitonian and catch a UK Basketball game at Rupp Arena
- Place to Eat: Drive up the road and show your support at one of the best lunch spots in town, DV8 Kitchen
- Admire Art: See local artists in action at the Artists’ Attic
There’s plenty more to do in the area, but we hope this helps jumpstart your adventure. And, if you’re still looking for the “best taco salad near me,” or something similar, stop into one of our Lex restaurant locations for snappy salads and sweet lemonade.